Monday, September 10, 2007

Britney You are Hearby Charged with Lowering The Whole of Humainity



Why are these fellas panicking, you might ask. What could be so distressful? Well if you have to ask that, you obviously didn't catch Britney Spears VMA performance.

A soft, tubby Britney clomped lethargically to the beat of her newest crap music, sometimes looking dazed and confused. Normally I wouldn't mention the flab, except Britney was wearing some sort of bikini outfit. Her flab rolls were spilling over the waistband of her bottoms...the whole thing was a nightmare.

I don't even like Britney Spears, but I was embarrassed for her. What the hell was she thinking? What was anyone thinking when they went along with the whole thing?
It just boggles the mind.




Rapper 50-cent looked bewildered checking out Britney's performance.



Read about more crimes against humanity on my blog. (:

2 comments:

Trash Talking Bastard 9.0 said...

Britney I hearby sentence you to death.................by watching your VMA performance 100 times in a cold chair! Followed by 200 viewings of Chris Crocker crying his mascera out over you on You Tube! I know it's inhumane, but it has to be done!

I'm outta here!

NonyMouse said...

I think Britney should meet Chris Crocker. I think a devoted sycophant is exactly what she needs. Except he may be crazier than her which would be a recipe for disaster concentrate. :O